|Getaway||One Night Stand at Maryvale Pub (top of Cunningham’s Gap) and Gordon Country||16th & 17th April 2016|
|Day Trip||Labour Day In The Bush - Duck Creek Road to O’Reilly’s||2nd May 2016|
|Glamping||Moreton Island||13th-15th May 2016|
|Glamping||Moreton Island||29th-31st July 2016|
|Glamping||Moreton Island||14th-16th October 2016|
|Glamping||Moreton Island||2nd-4th December 2016|
A Complete package
YOUR DIRTY GIRLS WEEKEND INCLUDES:
- 2 night stay in the fantastic ‘glamping’ accommodation, amongst the giant Melaleuca trees with pristine beaches just metres from your door.
- All inclusive, delicious food and beverage package and sunset champagne.
- Guided snorkelling tour of the Tangalooma Wrecks.
- A night kayaking tour around the wrecks.
- Vehicle transfers on the Micat Ferry.
- National Park permit valid for one month.
- Survival Kit including t-shirt, cap, lip balm and more.
- 3 day guided tour and expert advice from our trained staff.
- Bookings will be accepted for 2, 3 and 4 person groups.
WHAT TO BRING
- Swimming costume
- Beach towel
- Camping chairs (optional)
- Sun block
- Insect repellent
- Camera / video camera
- Fully enclosed lace up shoes and thongs
- Rubbish bags (always handy)
- An eagerness for adventure and fun!
IT'S DIRTY | IT'S ISOLATED | IT'S INSURED
It's girls only
DIRTY GIRLS 4X4 WEEKENDS HELD ON MORETON ISLAND TAKES YOU ON AN ACTION-PACKED ESCAPADE DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR WOMEN. WITH NOTHING BUT NATURE, A CONVOY OF 4WDS AND YOUR GIRLFRIENDS TO KEEP YOU COMPANY, YOU CAN SAY ADIÓS TO REALITY (AND BACKSEAT DRIVERS! ).You’ll explore the stunning scenery of this sun-drenched Queensland island, tackle blood-pumping tracks, relax with a guided snorkeling tour of the Tangalooma Boat Wrecks and party until late. Just remember, what happens on the island stays on the island.
- Stay on a formed track
- Reduce tyre pressure to help maintain traction
- Drive on numerous inland tracks and soft sand trails
- Develop awareness of the tides
- Cross creeks that are flowing out onto the beach
DIRTY GIRLS 4X4 TRAILS
The trails on Moreton Island consist mainly of sandy, bushyterrain with some good sand dunes to test your enjoyment and skill. There are some spectacular views overlooking the ocean. These trails are from beginner to moderate, and are enjoyable for anyone who owns a 4WD.
Please note that 4WD hire is not included within the cost of this tour,
therefore we suggest the following vehicle requirement for your 4WD to
ensure you have the best (and of course safest) time on the island:
- Tow points are RECOMMENDED! Tow points may include tow hooks properly mounted to the frame with grade six/eight bolts in accordance with manufacturers’ installation procedures, draw bars, receiver hitches, or aftermarket bumpers with manufacturer installed clevis or d-right anchor.
- No body lifts or suspension lifts over 6” combined.
- No tyres over 37”.
- All open-topped vehicles, including older models must have mandatory roll bars.
- Tow strap recommended (with loops, NO METAL HOOKS).
- Must be street legal with license plates.